Tuition 2017-2018 (2018-2019 Tuition updated in January 2018)
|Grades K-4:||$2,110 per month|
|$21,110 per year|
|Grades 5-8:||$2,269 per month|
|$22,690 per year|
Tuition Payment Plans
- Annual Payment Plan: one payment by May 30th
- Semi-Annual Payment Plan: two installments due May 30th and November 30th respectively
- Monthly Payment Plan: ten payments starting June 30th and running through April 30th.
Some discounts may apply to some payment plans. An additional fee is required for Billing Management services, and a tuition insurance fee is required for some payment plans. Contact the Business Office for a specific breakdown of all fees at ext.308.
An independent school education is a major investment that often stretches a family’s resources. To assist families in financing a Gateway education, Gateway provides need-based financial aid to approximately 30% of our families. Our commitment to providing financial aid is founded in our belief in building a diverse community of students and families in many areas. Based upon the calculation of each family’s need, many of our families receive partial grants that make a Gateway education more affordable.
Financial aid calculations are made by an independent organization, Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST). All financial aid applications and family data are completely confidential. Admissions decisions are made separately from financial aid decisions.
For additional information and materials for applying for financial aid for the 2017-2018 school year, please click on this link:
Financial Aid Packet for 2018-2019
After reading through the Financial Aid Packet click the FAST logo below to start your online financial aid application through FAST.
- February 15, 2018: Completed financial aid application due to FAST
- February 24, 2018: Last day to mail copy of 2016 federal and state tax returns and forms to FAST OR
- February 28, 2018: Last day to upload to the FAST website copy of 2017 federal and state tax returns and forms.
Gateway School will continue to process applications that come in after these deadlines on a rolling basis, until our financial aid budget for the year is exhausted. For more information, contact Rima Dunton in the Gateway Business Office at 423-0341 ext 308 or email@example.com.