Helpful Links & Resources
- Gateway School Travel Guidelines
- Gateway Community’s Health & Safety: Our Responsibility
- Health and Safety Protocols
- Daily Wellness Check and Path to Return to Work-School
- Face Coverings at Gateway
- Opt In Distance Learning for K-1
- Opt In Distance Learning for 2-3
- Opt In Distance Learning for 4-5
- Opt In Distance Learning for Middle School
Gateway Families Association (GFA)
All Gateway parents and guardians belong to the Gateway Families Association (GFA), which builds community through school-wide events and serves as a means of communication for families with the administration and the Board of Trustees. The GFA is run by an planning committee, and holds monthly meetings open to all families. You can reach the GFA planning committee at GFA@gatewaysc.org.
2020-21 GFA Lead Volunteers
The Gateway Families Association needs your support! By volunteering your time and expertise at the school, you make a difference in your child’s education and contribute to our creative and talented school community. We could not maintain the quality of our programs, and provide so many special and enriching events, without parent volunteers. Email GFA@gatewaysc.org.
Support GFA When You Shop!
Help fund the many events that make Gateway special, such as Back to School Picnic, One World One Earth Day, GrandFriends’ Day, the Staff Appreciation Lunch by registering with Amazon Smile, and selecting Gateway School in Santa Cruz.
Support Gateway and get some fun gear. Gear is available at First Fridays.